• Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include:
o Execute transactions
o With minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group specific system
o Audit own data entry for accuracy & make needed corrections
o Conduct data verification
• Respond to various requests for information, as needed. Escalate to supervisor as appropriate.
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards.
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards. Proof and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation.
• Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format.
• May coordinate the work of a small team in areas of high volume transaction processing and/or the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operation procedures & policies.
• Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.