- Job description
Processes transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools. He/she demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems in order to effectively perform their responsibilities. He/she solves problems by referencing to precedent issues.
• Update and maintain various systems/tools per standard process documentation which may include:
o Execute transactions
o With minimal direction, enter data and retrieve information from group specific system
o Audit own data entry for accuracy & make needed corrections
o Conduct data verification
• Respond to various requests for information, as needed. Escalate to supervisor as appropriate.
• File, archive and retrieve documents (paper-based and electronic) using filing standards.
• Produce standard correspondence by following existing templates. Adhere to client formatting and quality standards. Proof and edit work for syntax, grammar and punctuation.
• Respond to information requests by searching, summarizing research results and compiling in requested format.
• May coordinate the work of a small team in areas of high volume transaction processing and/or the training/education of new and/or more junior team members on operation procedures & policies.
• Follow established policies, procedures and methods.
+ Basic qualifications
- Graduate of 4 year course related to business or finance
- Pleasing personality
- Willing to work night shift
- Computer literate
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Powerpoint
- Good English communication, both written and oral
- Able to read and write simplified Chinese characters