• Perform accounting transactions such as budgeting, expense monitoring, invoice validation, accruals, variance analysis and reconciliation within service level agreements.
• Operational Excellence champion ensuring predictability and repeatability of daily operations. Infuses continuous process improvement mindset such as but not limited to reports automation in every task and instills the same mindset among teammates.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients on escalated issues. Resolve issues in a tactful and expedient manner.
• Provides insightful analytics and recommendation to improve service quality, efficiency and cost.
• Carry out any other duties within the defined scope of facilities that may be assigned from time to time.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.