- Job description
The Contract Associate will provide administrative support to Global and/or Regional Service Centers personnel at all levels and various locations. Support may include but is not limited to, tracking deliverables, providing documentation control, and other duties as assigned. The individual may be requested to assist in development of certain Contract Management Processes such as Correspondence Management, Deliverables Matrix, or other document.
+ Basic qualifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Commerce or Law/Legal Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc)
• Able to maintain a professional and positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• IACCM certification is a plus