• Reports directly to the Logistics Lead/Supervisor
• Strategically plan and work with internal teams (ie Facilities, Fitouts, Procurement, Legal, Finance, IT, etc) to facilitate requirements in support of business needs and projects
• Liaison with local government units (including but not limited to, PEZA, Customs, etc) on all importation and exportation requirements of the business
• Manage vendor performance of 3rd-party brokers and relevant service providers
• Work closely with Finance, ISA, Asset Management to facilitate asset disposal requirements
• Own and manage all reportorial requirements to local and corporate stakeholders
• Ownership and analysis of end-to-end supply chain process and introduce sustainable improvements thereof
• Compliance with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
• Meet cost and timeliness targets to support the projects and/or clients
• Ownership of all relevant permits processing and recurring periodic renewals thereof
• Escalation management of relevant stakeholders (including Logistics, Workplace or Leadership) as well as clients and/or relevant partner teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.