Ensures service level agreements and operational requirements are met. Act as primary connection between stakeholders and service delivery team for alignment on strategic objectives and implementations of key initiatives.
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with multiple stakeholder group and key individual Provide data-driven insights and analysis to generate improvements on operations, programs, processes and policies for effective service delivery to support Human Resources and strategies
- Define the operational framework for the delivery of services provided by Cross Entity service delivery teams based upon the defined business and HR strategy in the GU
- Oversee the day to day operations of 3 teams with 3 unique processes Employment Certificates, Employment Probationary and Exit Management comprised of 30+ individuals in meeting the agreed service level agreements and business operational requirements.
- Leadership & People
- Provide leadership and direction to the Cross DTE HR service delivery teams
- Identifies training opportunities for career and skill set growth for all staff
- Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Minimum of 3 years managerial or supervisory role for a team or multiple teams comprised with at least 30 headcount in business service delivery or shared services operations
• May be required to commute to other Accenture Manila buildings/locations to provide HR services.
• May be required to render overtime as necessary.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to communicate cross-functionally across all levels
• Knowledge expertise of a service delivery or shared services model
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.