• Prepares reports, journals, schedules and supporting documents
• Review and approve journals and reconciliations prepared by co-members.
• Liaise with clients and stakeholders to gather the supporting documents and data necessary to prepare reconciliations and financial reports
• Prepare routine and adhoc reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
• Act as team captain of co-members, drives process improvements, supports audit and financial reporting, prepares adhoc reports as requested by management and clients
• Monitors performance and deliverables of co-members, update DTPs and cheatsheets, ensures Primesphere, Reporting dashboards, and other Accenture tools are updated
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.