• Keep abreast of changes in legislation and monitor legal and regulatory compliances for employment law statutes with support from legal function
• Research best practices and case management; and communicate changes to global policies and procedures to local teams. Work with local teams to understand impact of global change and need for localized policy/exception to global policy
• Examine the need for new policies and procedures according to business needs, best practices and changes to legislation
• Conduct research to assist with the design and implementation of local policies and procedures impacting employment terms/rights of employees
• Partner with stakeholder and provide guidance, counsel, and solutions to People Advisors, Managers and employees on local employment law, performance, and policy
• Single point of contact and advisor for internal initiatives related to employees
• Conduct investigations relat d to compliance and work ethics
• Support People Advisors to issue formal discipline notices, and review discipline and grievance appeals
• Research and monitor claims and present findings to legal counsel
• Coordinate with Employee Representative bodies while investigating/resolving labor relation issues
• Manage election of employee representatives bodies and coordinate regular working meetings
• Establish self as an expert/key contributor and increase client/customer satisfaction
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.