The HR Learning and Talent Development Specialist will be responsible in understanding respective needs of individuals and teams. S/he will identify or develop existing learning assets, creating viable solutions. This role will deploy knowledge, collaboration, communication and training enablers as outlined in the capability/leadership strategy. S/he will partner with appropriate groups on implementation of programs.
Develop and execute HR Programs
• Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
• Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
• Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
• Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management
Develop and execute HR Strategies
• Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long term HR strategy and business goals
• Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs
• Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
• Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree
• Must have 5 years of experience in Learning and Development and/or Organizational Development;
• At least in a Supervisory position
• Has experience in Learning design and Solutioning
• Strong Project and Program Management Skills
• Stakeholder Management, Critical thinking, Problem solving
• Work Location: Boni, Mandaluyong
• Regular Shift, 10AM-7PM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.