As a Procurement Helpdesk Agent, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Receive help requests from customer’s internal clients and suppliers
• Follow call quality standards to conduct call
• Be courteous and empathetic to client (may be upset or angry)
• Provide support in designated language(s)
• Determine if request is procurement application and/or process question or problem
• If question, provide ‘how do I’ (walk through) application or status support
• If problem, gather all relevant problem information to be included in problem report generation and escalation to the appropriate level two contact
• Create a call log for every help request during incoming call or upon email task id monitoring to insure accurate contact information is obtained and problem/question is accurately documented
• Conduct problem determination for client’s question to determine appropriate answer or status
• Conduct problem determination for client’s problem to determine appropriate escalation path for level two escalation
• Consult knowledge database for guidance in responding to clients questions
• Experienced knowledge of procurement and accounts payable applications supported
• Working knowledge of ORACLE application (or alternative procurement) and transactions to be support client/supplier help request
• Knowledge of all client specific processes and procedures
• Reset passwords following documented process
• Work with Procurement Helpdesk Team Leader / manager
• Resolve blocked invoices
• Expedite / Emergency Orders and follow up on deliveries
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.