• Perform analysis of Intercompany accounts and prepare related reconciliations.
• Provide support, needed information/input to PEZA and Tax in relation to their government reporting.
• Create, maintain and close SAP tables and charge codes with respect to intercompany and compliance support activities.
• Handle intercompany queries and resolve issues within deadlines.
• Perform mark-up analysis and propose adjustments, as needed.
• Assist and provide controller, finance leads and other members of the finance team with accurate intercompany accounting information.
• Contribute to process improvements and initiatives.
• Document process improvements and process flows.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.