• Analyzing and assuring quality of the data collected
• Carrying out gap analysis between As-Is processes and Best Practices
• Assisting in formulating the specific solutions to address prioritized gaps
• Designing to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies
• Assisting in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs
• Assisting in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Reengineering
• Assisting with shared services operating model design and implementation including governance and service management
• Assisting in conducting business case analysis for a shared services programs
• Assisting business architecture implementation activities
• Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
• Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
• Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training
• 8+ years of work experience preferably candidates from BPO, Consulting firms or Companies involved in setting up of Captive Shared Services.
• At least 1/2 project in one or more phases (Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Operational Support) of Implementation of Finance and Accounting Shared Service Centers or BPO in one of the core finance processes
• Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
• Experience working with a Management Consulting firm is preferred.
• Experience with either one or more of the following ERP financials applications from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred: PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP, Experience on shared service feasibility studies, design as well as operations including transition of work from onsite location
• Should be able to design to-be processes and roles leveraging leading practices and enabling technologies
• Should know how to assist in designing of reporting requirements for operational reports, service level requirements and process KPIs
• Should know how to assist in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Reengineering
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.