• Configure EmpCenter (aka SAP Time & Attendance), which includes setup functions, screen layouts, workflows and calculations, according to detailed customer specifications
• Write complex formulas that leverage mathematical and programming skills
• Perform unit and system testing of configured application
• Collaborate with team members to complete project assignments by set deadlines
• Assist WorkForce with data load and system initialization for go-live activities
Bachelors in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other related courses
At least 1 year of experience in implementing or providing support for complex software systems preferably in PeopleSoft Time and Labor or SAP HCM Time and Attendance
Familiarity with business applications such as Excel with a heavy reliance on mathematical formulas and macros
Experience with SQL and writing queries
Logical and technical mindset for analyzing problems, and identifying root causes
Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or other relevant fields
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.