Involved in analysis of AS S and TO BE processes
Creating functional/technical requirements as an input to application design
Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
Planning and executing data conversion activities
Developing and testing detailed functional or Technical designs for business solution components
Driving test planning and execution (break fix, enhancements and problem management delivery)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent requirement with industry experience
- Experienced in application maintenance delivery including incidents resolution, problem management, minor enhancements and service management processes
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- At least 3 years experience in any of the following SAP modules
- MDG MDM
- S4HANA Finance
- S4HANA Logistics
- Adept in working and interfacing with client end users to address incidents as well as deliver enhancement requests
- Excellent communication skills both in written and oral
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.