The Global Mobility Manager is responsible for the day- to-day service delivery of Global Mobility services in connection with assigned population of personnel traveling to various countries. Working as part of the Global Mobility Service Delivery team.
• Manages the Philippines Inbound, Outbound and US Immigration Processing Team including Destination Services
• Works with the Leads of the other Global Mobility Service Centers
• Mentors the core groups with India Global Mobility Teams
• Works along with the Senior Manager in forecasting, budgeting and planning meets
• Connects regularly with the recruitment and HR Teams
• Regularly connects with all team members and have skip level connects
• Reviews the reports and provide direction to the team
• Drives the Global Mobility and AEE initiatives
• Works with all stakeholders (GCP, Host Global Mobility Teams) including Service Providers
• Conducts Performance Review for the team members and provide timely feedback
• Participates in RFPs
• In charge of Vendor Management
• Maximum proximity to the current immigration changes and policies with deep understanding of processing work permit, engagement model etc.
• Be part of the Core Groups or Lead the core groups
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.