• Advise client’s team leads of development status and issues
• Help in knowledge transfer by explaining Japanese-written business requirement/functional design to team lead and members
• Review and confirm output quality vis-a-vis requirements/functional design
• Confirm the output quality of functional design on acceptance process
• Review translation quality
•Improve auto translation process, and request onshore counterparts to unify description of functional design, if necessary
2. At least Japanese Language Proficiency Test N3 passer
3. Can communicate effectively in both oral and written English and Japanese
4. Knowledgeable or with experience in any of the following Server, Network, Database, Security, Cloud and Infrastructure Monitoring
5. Proficient in MS Applications
6. Willing to work on holidays, weekends, shifting schedules and extended working hours, as needed
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.