- At least 3 years IT experience
- Has Full Stack web development core experience. Must have experience in combination of the following front end and back end technologies.
CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front end, or CSS, frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Server side language skills primarily in .NET framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC. However, we also consider experience across similar server side language experience like Node.JS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Java, J2EE
- API design and development
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies skills primarily in Microsoft SQL Server Platform. However, we also consider experience in mySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or OracleDB.
Frameworks related to their server side language of choice like, Express.js, Ruby on Rails, CakePHP, etc.
- Preferably with experience in DevOps automation tasks like continuous build and integration, static code analysis, unit testing and deployment.
- On top of core web technologies, strongly considering candidates with additional skill experience in Microsoft SharePoint Server, Sitecore CMS, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Robotic Process Automation
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Junior Program/Project Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Security Global Quality & Risk Associate Manager
Performance, Risk & Quality
Google Cloud Platform Solution Architect
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.