• Develop the concept & design of technical solutions based on business needs
• Gathering and analyzing application technical requirements
• Build & deploy working reusable software following the agile principle
• Define and conduct integration and unit testing
• Prevent, identify and resolve any anomalies
• Contribute to the continual improvement of our design and development process
Maintenance & BAU
• Evaluate defects, resolve issue and deploy solution
• Design, implement& deliver change requests based on request manager prioritization
• Provide Level 3 support on incidents & problems
• Maintain deployed applications and conduct proactive / preventive issue resolution
• Recommend maintenance and BAU improvements
• Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in technologies.
Documentation and Communication
• Draw up documentation for his/her developments.
• Explain solutions developed to technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Work closely with product owner, scrum master and senior developer to collaborate
- High proficiency with Nodejs and frameworks expressJS and ideally also loopback sails
- High proficiency with code versioning tools usage git
- Moderate proficiency with templati
ng languages moustacheJS handlebars nunjucks - Moderate proficiency with server side CSS preprocessors SASS LESS
-Basic to moderate proficiency with test driven development utilities mocha sinon chai istanbul Enzyme as well as continuous integration and deployment utilities Jenkins
- Basic understanding to microservices framework
- Basic proficiency on configuration and deployment, Docker terminal commands ideally also Openshift
- Basic proficiency on building and bundling tools gulp grunt webpack and repository manager tools artifactory sinopia nexus npm
- Ideally basic knowledge on developing secured application, against XSS and CSRF by use of NSP and other tools - Ideally basic knowledge on specific technologies and platforms provided by the Company to client mongoDB GitHub Cloudbees AWS JSON Kibana - Previous experience on participating as team member on agile practice ceremonies and use of collaboration tools confluence JIRA is highly preferred
- Previous experience on Programming and pattern design and full responsive design
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.