- Job description
• Drive the collection and preparation of new and existing data and sources with high level data management, analysis and visualization knowledge helping and supporting operations and clients in understanding the deliverable and final output.
• Develop and maintain reporting and analytics solutions to internal and external clients.
• Participate in the end-to-end lifecycle of business reporting and analytics solutions and implementation from requirements gathering and analysis, to technical design, testing and deployment.
• Use and develop appropriate statistical techniques and methodologies by analyzing, interpreting and providing insights and analytical solutions.
• Ease with extracting, manipulating and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources with data mining and handling techniques, automation and enterprise-driven reporting
+ Basic qualifications
a. Degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other related fields
b. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis implications clearly to a wide and non-technical audience.
c. Minimum of 1 year work experience in Service Level Agreement Management
d. Proficiency in analysis of performance measures or reports including satisfaction and operational metrics.
e. At least 1 year combined Programming or BI reporting work experience