• Work directly with customer's Client team to understand their business challenges and issues which provide a clear picture of how the solution will solve their needs
• Prepare request for change documentation
• Develop Test plan and Test cases for testing systems and applications
• Develop documentation for training and user procedures
b. Minimum of 5 years experience in Business Analysis, IT consulting, Software Integration
c. SAP BPC Certification is a plus
d. Experience in SAP BPC projects or deployment - at least 1 full implementation cycle or 2 support projects
e. Skills required in SAP BPC
- Excellent Knowledge of Dimension Management, Data Modelling, Script Logics or Fox Scripts and Data Manager Packages
- Expert Level knowledge of SAP BPC Reporting
- Knowledge in SAP BI-BW in Data Modelling and Transport
- Knowledge on Report Writer or Painter
- Knowledge in SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Office
- Knowledge in VBA
f. Skills not required in SAP BPC but is a plus
- Knowledge and experience in SAP ABAP
- Knowledge and experience in SAP ECC
- Experience on SAP BPC Technical and Functional Upgrade or Enhancement
g. Knowledge of Financial Consolidation Process and Planning is required
h. Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
i. Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
j. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is a must
k. Able to work on shifting schedule especially on night shifts
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.