- Job description
• Assist in defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for the application
• Design the application to meet the business process design and application requirements
• Configure, build, and test the application or technical architecture components
• Participate in transitioning the designs to the developers, code reviews and transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers
• Fix any defects and performance problems discovered during testing
• Create technical and functional/end-user operational documentation for the software or system
+ Basic qualifications
1. Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
2. At least 3 years work experience
4. Hands-on experience in implementing MVC, MVP and MVVM design patterns.
5. Skills in unit test, automation and Test Driven Development.
6. Experience in developing or consuming web services or WCF and working with Team Foundation Server
7. Microsoft solutions developer certifications such as MCP, MCSD, or MCAD.