• Provide inputs or analysis on the Webmethods solution
• Defend the chosen Webmethods design
• Create technical designs and initial unit test scenarios
• Develop Webmethods objects and ensure re-usability of solution to the other phases/roll outs of the project
• Analyze Webmethods related defects during the test, deploy and PGLS phase and provide appropriate resolution on a timely manner
• Do quality review of the Webmethods deliverables before sending them for sign off
• Collaborate with the offshore, onshore and client teams
- At least 5 years IT related work experience
- Extensive experience in Webmethods Fabric such as Flat file and xml file processing, Webservices, Schedulers and file pollings Broker triggers, and Integration Server
- Good communication skills
Nice to have
- Experience in SOAP, XSLT, SFTP, HTTP Requests, Java
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.