• Perform root cause analysis and resolution.
• Manage and provide direction to day-to-day security operations Identify, assess, and resolve complex issues/problems within own area of responsibility.
• Resolve incidents/requests.
• Create internal procedural standards relating to support role as required Interface with technical personnel and other teams as required.
• Produce and maintain security incident reports.
• Provide device performance metrics as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the field of Design, Communications, Information Technology or similar field.
• Experience in Security Monitoring and Response Implemented any SIEM solutions.
• Exploit and detection analysis skills, including ability to analyze logs for useful information and patterns.
• Ability to manipulate and present data Incident and Problem Management skills In-depth knowledge on different security and frameworks.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.