• Detailed Review of all Income Tax Entries and Tax Disclosure in the Financial Statements
• Assists Tax Specialist in managing and supervising day to day activities of the Tax reporting team
• Assists Country Tax team in disposing tax queries from third party consultants related to Tax operations.
• Monitor and prepare Global Tax Reporting requirements through OneSource – Forecast, Provision, True-Up and Others
• Manage and respond to stakeholder’s tax queries
• Manage and respond to tax queries from other departments.
• Review adjusting entries related to taxes
• Manages the preparation of various schedules and working papers for BIR audits
• Review and monitors the timeliness of booking monthly tax reconciling items. Request approval from AI Controller on long outstanding recon items.
• Details review of the reconciliation of various tax accounts for the current year (returns vs. books) pre-requisite for year-end alpha listing for employees.
• Manages and monitors compliance with LGU tax/permits processing
• In charge of file maintenance for tax returns filed and applicable working papers. Coordinate with Records Management (RM) for e-data archiving.
• Prepare Service Performance Review (SPR) materials and details.
• Others – adhoc reports
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.