•Provide real-time client support for faster resolution of cases
•Conduct research on complex cases, validates cases for escalation to Backline and contributes to knowledge management initiatives.
•As a knowledge champion, s/he is the focal point for communications, coordination and overall adherence to the Microsoft Office 365 knowledge management program.
- Experience in or exposure to a client facing role
- Good communication skills
- Amenable to a flexible work schedule, as the need arises
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant fields
- With solid Infra background, strong understanding of servers, Active Directory or AD, and the like
- With O365 skills and experience
- Solid MS Exchange Skills
- Solid SharePoint Skills
- Proficient in MS Exchange and two or more O365 technologies
- Proficient in MS SharePoint, along with at least two O365 technologies
- At least three O365 technologies, if Exchange or SharePoint is not part of skillset
- God to have if with certification on the following
- Microsoft Office 365
- MS Windows Server
- MS Exchange
- ITIL v3
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.