• Demonstrated ability to understand technical documentation such as functional requirements and technical designs and translate these documents into working code
• Demonstrated ability to debug and troubleshoot issues with both existing and new code on the SAP Commerce platform
• Develop Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris
• Develop awesome features such as product search, order management, promotions, store locator, social ecommerce etc.
• Setup Hybris development environments and sandboxes
• Develop and deploy simple custom CMS components
• Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce and Hybris implementation
• Write application code that exceeds the defined quality standards
• Knowledge of project and collaboration tools such as JIRA, Rally, Microsoft Teams, Confluence, and SharePoint
• Graduate of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT or any other related field
• At least 3-4 years of Hybris development experience
• Experienced on Hybris with WCMS, Commerce, Checkout and Cart, Order Management, User Groups, Product and Catalog management, internationalization, BB, BC, Promotions, scenarios, CSC, Cron Jobs, Impexes etc. working experience
• Solid understanding of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) architecture
• Solid understanding of both Object-Oriented concepts and the MVC paradigm
• Minimum primary skill and other technical skill required:
o Spring MVC
• Good communication and team handling skills
• Good analytical and presentation skills
• Knowledge on software architecture and multiple project methodologies: waterfall, agile, Scrum, et al.
• Good Communication skills and should be able to handle client communications
• SAP Hybris Developer certification is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.