- University degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics of similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience within the IT industry, particularly in sales
- Excellent skills in data science, AI and ML
- Good understanding of Cloud technologies (GCP/ Azure)
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Experience of working in an agile environment
What´s in it for you
- Competitive salary, good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings and that parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
- Professional development including your own personal budget for skills development. This can be used for courses, certification, conferences, or other learning activities
- Monthly community meetings with a focus on personal and professional development
- Larger and smaller social gatherings such as payday parties and annual parties
- A wide range of sports and interest groups, including football, running, mountain sports and e-sports
The position will report to Head of Accenture Applied Intelligence Norway and workplace is Oslo, Norway. Interested?
Apply online by attaching your CV, application letter and educational diplomas as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you have any questions concerning the position, please reach out to:
Johan Ekström - phone: +47 94169655, Managing Director and Head of Accenture Applied Intelligence Norway.
About the department / team
Applied Intelligence is how Accenture uses Artificial Intelligence (AI), automation, and analytics to reimagine business—enabling our clients to do things differently and do different things. Our unique approach breaks down silos and creates more agile and adaptive processes, enabling better decision making and empowering businesses to identify and capture completely new opportunities.
The Applied Intelligence team in Norway consists of 40 professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including statistics, engineering, economics, and other quantitative disciplines.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. With more than 710,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.