SAP Sourcing & Procurement consultant to Accenture’s Nordic SAP Business Group
Do you have a passion for transforming businesses with the newest technologies and making them data-driven companies? Are you looking for a place where you could combine your business consulting skills with technology strategy know-how? Then our roles as SAP Sourcing & Procurement consultant in our SAP Business Group are a perfect find for you!
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture and help us deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Take this opportunity to develop your skills and build an extraordinary career. You will play a key role in transforming organizations and communities around the world. Let there be change!
About our Nordic SAP Business Group
Accenture and SAP have a longstanding relationship that extends more than 40 years. As the leading Nordic SAP transformation partner, we work with SAP end-to-end from product innovation to development and delivery. Together, we are revolutionizing the future of business through major SAP transformation programs with some of the biggest companies.
Within our Nordic SAP community, we work with the newest SAP solutions and offerings such as SAP S/4 HANA Cloud, SAP CX, Ariba, SuccessFactors, SAP BTP and SAP RISE.
We are now looking to expand our community at scale and are looking at candidates for several positions and seniority levels.
To read more about our SAP Practice, visit us at https://www.accenture.com/us-en/services/sap-index
What’s in it for you:
- Work with some of the biggest SAP clients in large global implementation projects.
- Be an integral part of innovative SAP transformation projects.
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career.
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, technical and professional skills.
- Access to comprehensive tools and frameworks supported by our global organization, including implementation methodologies, knowledge databases, industry leading add-on software, expert network and benchmarks.
- A dedicated mentor to guide you during your work with continuous feedback.
- Being part of our culture and core values in a truly human work environment.
- Utilize your functional and technical expertise in SAP Ariba and other, by analyzing, designing, and implementing business processes supported by SAP best practice solutions.
- Utilize your Industry expertise in the field of SAP solutions to deliver client value as a professional individual and as part of a team.
- Take part in our highly engaged and diverse global network, for collaboration and delivery.
- Competitive compensation and benefits.
- Help clients’ sustainability agenda through SAP transformations.
- Be a valuable member of our Nordic SAP Smart Procurement Value Tower and contribute to thought leadership, competence development, and sales initiatives.
SAP Smart Procurement Nordic Value Tower
The sourcing & procurement function is shifting. Traditionally driven and managed by deep and complex processes, their future must become digital, data driven and automated. Helping our clients to succeed in this transformation journey is what we thrive for.
SAP Smart Procurement Value Tower is one out of 10 different process specialization communities within our Nordic SAP Business Group.
We work hand in hand with our procurement strategy colleagues and our global delivery centers.
Our cross-Nordics team designs and configure sourcing & procurement processes in S/4 HANA, Ariba upstream and downstream processes and Fieldglass - and we excel both in large, global S/4 HANA engagements (from smart brownfield through full business transformations) as well as in more focused multi-step process capability deployments.
- Min. 2+ years of hands-on SAP experience in an onshore project role (preferably in the Nordics)
- Hands on source-to-pay experience from at least two S/4HANA source-to-pay or Ariba implementation projects – ideally having worked with both.
- Good understanding of sourcing and procurement processes and their business value drivers
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team-oriented environment
- Motivated, persistent, eager to optimize, drive for excellence
- Passionate about SAP, innovation and delivery of the latest technologies to your clients
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams/stakeholders in an international and fast-moving environment
- Strong analytical skills, result-oriented paired with highly structured working style and good sense of responsibility, flexibility, and team player
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills to address technical and non-technical audiences in English
- Strong will to pursue a problem, identify the source, and propose possible solutions in collaboration with other team members in a timely manner
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree
* We recruit at different levels. For manager level and above, we would like you to see having at least 7 years of relevant project experience as well as having led a team, and ideally also some earlier involvement in the acquisition of new projects.
- Experience in implementing one of the newer SAP sourcing and procurement offerings such as e.g. S/4 HANA Central Procurement, Product Sourcing (Automotive) SAP Business Network / Ariba SCC or Fieldglass
- Experience of the full lifecycle including estimating, planning, and delivering a solution end-to-end
- An SAP certification in relevant area
- Deep business & industry experience in one or more industries
- Nordic (Danish, Norwegian, Swedish or Finnish) language spoken