Accenture Song — As the world’s largest, most disruptive digital agency, we drive lasting growth for clients by helping them design, build, and run meaningful business and customer experiences. We are a bold and generous team of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists and engineers working together to make possibilities a reality.
We at Accenture Song represent one of the world's leading digital agencies, and in our office close to Karl Johan in Oslo we work with our customers to design, develop and communicate meaningful and relevant user experiences across industries. We work with design, people and technology, and together we create a playful and warm culture that gives room to grow and thrive.
Is this the right role for you?
Do you want new challenges in a forward-looking and energetic environment with a focus on technology, customer experience and professional development? We are looking for a talented Digital Marketing Consultant with a few years' work experience in marketing, marketing analytics, CRM, martech or communication.
You will be part of our local Norwegian team working closely with our Nordic colleagues. In your consultant role you will develop and execute strategic initiatives, for instance creating loyalty concepts, defining automated communications and marketing roadmaps. A key focus in our client projects, is to drive awareness, strategy and growth for brands by creating relevant and measurable marketing activities.
We are looking for a new colleague with the following profile
- Master degree in business, marketing or technology
- 2-5 years of work experience within marketing
- A proactive team player who also can work independently and takes ownership of tasks and client work
- It´s an advantage if you have experience within project management and/or change management
- Consultative mindset – you enjoy working close to clients, you look forward to solving their challenges. Former consulting experience is an advantage
- Strong personal drive and commitment with a solution-oriented mind-set
- A curious mind and a desire for continuous competence building and learning
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and preferably knowledge in one of the Scandinavian languages
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive large amounts of data into action
What we can offer you
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- Significant development opportunities and support for progressing in your professional career
- Rich opportunities to develop your business acumen, consulting toolbox, industry knowledge, technical and professional skills.
- Meaningful and interesting client project.
- A great learning opportunity through working with a great variation of projects and industries.
- A dedicated mentor following your career journey and a strong learning culture
- Responsibility, trust and an inclusive work environment
- The opportunity to get involved in Accenture´s volunteering, sport- and social groups
- Access to industry and capability specialists in all corners of the world with first-class international knowledge and experience
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Office at Lille Grensen in Central Oslo
Do you think this sounds exciting? We look forward to your application. Please include CV and Cover Letter. Selections and interviews are ongoing, and the position may be filled before the set date.
Learn more about Accenture Song here: www.accenture.com/song
If you have any questions about the position or the recruitment process, please contact Accenture Recruiter email@example.com We look forward to answer any questions you may have!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.