Accenture is looking for consultants that desire to actively pursue a “green transformation” of our client’s businesses - to join our Industry X practices in Oslo and Stavanger
Accenture Industry X is on a mission to help our clients transform their products, operations, and business models to the new green future and to deliver human friendly and sustainable business outcomes. We will assist our clients to achieve increased productivity and reduced climate footprint by applying new technologies and embedding connectivity and intelligence into their operational and managing processes.
We now want to strengthen our team with you that thrive working in a dynamic environment and are motivated by driving digital implementation and transformation projects accelerated by technology.
Are you passionate about sustainability powered by technology and innovative solutions? Do you like working with people and supporting them on their journey? Are you triggered by helping clients transitioning to the new circular economy? Do you want to work with implementation of IoT and analytics solutions, digital twins/threads, digital worker, machine learning and AI? If that is the case, Accenture Industry X is the place for you.
What Accenture offers
- A good and inclusive working environment, where you will work with inspiring and skilled colleagues and managers
- Flexible worktime with a good work-life balance
- A strong network for technology interested women
- You will be able to make a difference through large and small projects that change our way of working and living
- Available industry and specialists in all corners of the world which provides access to first-class international knowledge and experience.
- You will be part of a vibrant learning environment
- You will be challenged professionally and academically.
- We care about your personal development and growth. You will have access to training, certification, conferences, and other learning activities.
- We have good bonus schemes, occupational pension schemes, share savings arrangements and parental leave is covered beyond NAV's conditions up to 12G
Accenture is renowned for its innovative and strong corporate social responsibility. Many of our employees use their core expertise in socially useful projects and initiatives. Examples include support for NGOs with digital strategy, restructuring and technology development, mentoring schemes for start-up companies and teaching children how to code.
We are looking for you with 0 – 6 years of experience within:
- Environmental-friendly solutions and technologies
- Experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst or similar.
- Knowledge within Cloud, IoT solutions and Analytics
- Concerned about effective usage of new technology as a mean to improve business outcomes
- Commercial orientation and understanding; ability to build and maintain a business network, and the ability to identify new opportunities for customers
- Handle projects with high pace, ownership, and execution requirements
- Relevant higher education with good results
- Methodical, analytical, and systematic approach
- We encourage women to apply for our positions
- Be part of complex IT implementation projects – from idea to value outtake
- Build skills of our team as well as your own knowledge through trainings and presentations
- Support sales efforts and generate new opportunities for Accenture and our clients
- Help grow our Industry X practice in Norway and the Nordics
- Be part of our global network of Industry X professionals, supporting projects around the world when necessary
- Work with partners and vendors
Does this sound exciting? Send us an application with your CV and include relevant certificates and diplomas from university/college and high school.
Accenture values diversity and encourages people with different backgrounds, age, ethnicity, culture, nationality, religion and beliefs, disability, sexual orientations, and gender identities to apply. We are continuously working to create an inclusive working environment that actively embraces and exploits the diversity of the organization. We would like to invite you to become part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.