Accenture Interactive Named World’s Biggest and Fastest-Growing Experience Agency Network by Advertising Age in Annual Agency Report
We have been looking for you! And if you want to head our new Norwegian department for e-commerce keep reading. We are about to embark on a journey that will be like a Norwegian startup but with Global & Nordic muscles to support you.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In Accenture, we work to increase the entrepreneurial performance of our customers and guide them the way into the digital age. This is also the case in Accenture Interactive: Here we improve the lives of millions of people - as a source of inspiration for unprecedented digital products and solutions. And here, as part of our Accenture Interactive team, you will create the best human experiences on the planet.
If this sounds interesting? Then join us in designing and implementing innovative solutions in and around an e-commerce platform. You work with standard products from leading vendors as well as with open source and cloud software that you adapt to individual customer requirements.
About the position:
In Accenture Interactive, we want to scale and establish the Norwegian commerce department. You will be heavily supported by our strong commerce team in Sweden and our local Interactive team and leadership. We are looking for you who can combine a sales and management focus. In this role, you must be able to work platform-independent and be able to drive on our strengths and disciplines internally in Interactive Nordics.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- You are an experienced manager with business or industry focus
- You have commerce background as functional architect or project manager
- You have a consultant background, preferably from a larger consultancy firm
- You have an excellent network with many of our customers, primarily in the areas of Retail and Consumer goods
- You have experience with one or more of the following platforms: SAP CX, Intershop, Magento or SalesForce Commerce
- You enjoy building networks and working independently in a startup environment combined with great support from a large organization
- You can work together with both C-level as well as with developers
- You are fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages (Norwegian/Swedish/Danish) and English
What is in it for you?
- We are an exclusive, diverse team consisting of many nationalities where 35% are females. We are a mix of people in their 20’s just started their career combined with more senior people having long experience from the field. We have a startup mindset which means we are flexible, and that you can have a great influence on how we work and develop. At the same time, we do benefit from being part of Interactive, the world’s biggest experience agency. We are highly innovative and talented people from across the world focused on the new qualified frameworks and technologies. We invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences and your own career coach.
- We have team after-works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Kaplan.
- We like to explore new technologies AI, XR, Blockchain and connected devices, to create new user experiences. We love meetups to connect with likeminded people and we have our own group called Digital Innovators Oslo.
- We are focused on work- life balance. In our team you get the opportunity to develop yourself and your expertise in different roles with different customers. We are focused on diversity and that different people work strongly together and make the best services. As a big international company, you get the opportunity to travel and work in projects across Nordic and the rest of the world.
Make your move - apply online and attach a CV and letter of application in English. Give us a shout and come meet us at our office in Lillegrensen in Oslo.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at https://www.accenture.com/no-en/careers.
We offer a long-term career, where you will constantly challenge yourself to learn and grow. Our performance achievement approach to performance management focuses on building on your strengths and maximize your potential. We are an organization that encourages diversity – and as a meritocracy everyone will be given equal opportunities based on performance and aspirations.
I&D Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Disability: If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please send an email to Accenture Recruitment Norway <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.