- Minimum 2 years of experience in with Robotic Process Automation with tools like Blue Prism
- Minimum 2 years of experience with developing business cases to show ROI
- Minimum 1 year of experience with automation tools like HPOO and Resolve
- Minimum 1 year of experience with incident management tools like ServiceNow
Professional Skill Requirements
- ServiceNow experience
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
- Good understanding of PC and Mac computers, mobile devices, and Microsoft Office applications, (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Candidates who are currently on assignment as part of the Global Careers program are not eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.