The Supply Chain & Operations Planning (Retail/CPG) team focuses on helping clients with Planning Strategy to improve key performance metrics. We are responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling strategic solutions, and change management programs to help manage the planning function more effectively and efficiently.
As a part of this high performing team, you will encounter a diverse portfolio or projects, such as:
- Process Strategy: helping clients chart a strategic roadmap to achieve their medium to long term goals backed by a comprehensive assessment and business value case.
- Process Assessment: drive qualitative and quantitative process assessments to enable a clear lens on enterprise process performance and gaps.
- Intelligent Enterprise: as a follow on to the above, help client organization in areas of Organization structure, Governance, Process reengineering, solution strategy, Key Performance Indicators etc.
- Solution mobilization: help design, architect, and manage strategic solution-led transformation for clients.
- Projects that require candidates to work remotely with clients in different time zone or to travel to the client’s site around the globe.
- Projects that may require candidates to learn new skills fast and deliver