The primary role is to review and establish/investigate the system alerts via a preliminary review to establish if there is anything unusual / discrepancy in the alert. The Associate seeks to validate the usefulness of the alert by utilizing internal system data sources to establish whether the transaction behavior` is lawful and non-suspicious. The findings must be summarized in a clear and concise manner with evidences and thus ensuring that the work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Review the transaction / alert and highlight to Level 2 escalation if unusual activity is indicated
- Build on Process & Industry knowledge based on Fraud and Anti Money Laundering trends
- Adhere to the process requirements in accordance with established procedures and set standards.
- Complete assigned tasks independently in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks
- Achieve the levels of productivity and quality as per the standards, agreed for the process.
- All data requirements (timesheets and process information) is accurately updated in a timely manner.
- Adhere to Organization Policies and Rules
- Develop subject matter expertise in Fraud, AML & Customer Experience domain
- Shoulder additional team responsibility and engage with members as relevant
- Respond to customer query in Japanese Language