Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues such as digital disruption, redefining competitiveness, operating and business models as well as the workforce of the future helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Today, every business is a digital business. Digital is changing the way organizations engage with their employees, business partners, customers, and communities how they manufacture and deliver products and services, and how they run their organizations. This is our unique differentiator. We seek people who recognize and understand the impact that digital, and technology have on every industry and every sector, and share our passion to shape unique strategies that allow our clients to succeed in this environment.
To bring this global perspective to our clients, Accenture Strategy's services include those provided by our Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Approximately 3,000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
Capability Network Videos:
Accenture Capability Network
Accenture in One Word
MBA Careers: What makes Accenture different
Consultant (Level 9)
Expected Travel could be anywhere between 0-100%
Why Technology Consulting
The Technology Consulting business within Capability Network invents the future for clients by providing them with the right guidance, design thinking and innovative solutions for technological transformation.
As technology rapidly evolves, it’s more important than ever to have an innovation advisor who can create a new vision or put one into place to solve the client’s toughest business problems.
Specialize in management or technology consulting to transform the world's leading organizations by building innovative business solutions as their trusted advisor by:
Helping Clients: Rethinking IT and Digital ecosystems and innovating to help clients keep pace with fast-changing, customer-driven environments.
Enhancing your Skillset: Building expertise and innovating with leading-edge technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud.
Transforming Businesses: Developing customized, next-generation products and services that help clients shift to new business models designed for today's connected landscape of disruptive technologies
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Overseeing the production and implementation of solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development, and operating models
- Called upon to apply your solid understanding of Data, Data on cloud and disruptive technologies.
- Implementing programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Assisting our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
- Managing multi-disciplinary teams to shape, sell, communicate, and implement programs
- Experience in participating in client presentations & orals for proposal defense etc.
- Experience in effectively communicating the target state, architecture & topology on cloud to clients
- Deep understanding of industry best practices in data governance and management
- Provide thought leadership to the downstream teams for developing offerings and assets
- Master’s in Business Administration preferred
- Graduation degree in Technology based subject or Engineering with strong academic background
- Certified on DAMA (Data Management)
- Minimum of 4-7 years large scale consulting experience and managing teams in a consulting environment or at high tech companies
- We are looking for experienced professionals with information strategy, data governance, data quality, data management, and MDM experience across all stages of the innovation spectrum, with a remit to build the future in real-time.
- The candidate should have practical industry expertise in one of these areas - Financial Services, Retail, consumer goods, Telecommunications, Life Sciences, Transportation, Hospitality, Automotive/Industrial, Mining and Resources.
Key Competencies and Skills:
The right candidate should have competency and skills aligned to one or more of these archetypes -
- Data SME - Experience in deal shaping & strong presentation skills, leading proposal experience, customer orals; technical understanding of data platforms, data on cloud strategy, data strategy, data operating model, change management of data transformation programs, data modeling skills.
- MDM / DQ/ DG Architect - Data Governance & Management SME for areas including Data Quality, MDM, Metadata, data lineage, data catalog. Experience one or more technologies in this space: Collibra, Talend, Informatica, SAP MDG, Stibo, Alteryx, Alation etc.
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills - ability to convey technology and business value propositions to senior stakeholders
- Capacity to develop high impact thought leadership that articulates a forward-thinking view of the market
Other desired skills -
- Strong desire to work in technology-driven business transformation
- Strong knowledge of technology trends across IT and digital and how they can be applied to companies to address real world problems and opportunities.
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
- Published Thought leadership Whitepapers, POV’s
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Business & Integration Arch Sr. Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Tech Consulting Senior Manager (SAP Utilities, Energy, Natural Resources)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 3 days ago
Business & Integration Arch Assoc Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 21 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.