Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an Irish-domiciled multinational professional services company that provides services in:
2) Strategy & Consulting
As a Fortune Global 500 company, it has been incorporated in Dublin, Ireland since September 1, 2009. In 2019, the company reported revenues of $43.2 billion, with more than 492,000 employees serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries.
Accenture Technology combines business and industry insights with innovative technology services to transform your business. Join one of the world’s largest independent providers of technology services to grow your expertise and help clients worldwide to innovate at scale and transform their businesses. Help change how the world works and lives through technology innovation.
Job Title: SAP SuccessFactors SPCDP Consultant
As a SAP SuccessFactors professional, you will implement and deploy SAP SuccessFactors solutions to achieve defined business goals.
- Lead and advice business process improvement on SAP Successfactors enablement initiatives
- Interact with clients to understand the business requirements to conclude blueprint, configuration, testing, migration, support, and continuous enhancements
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements
- Manage the SAP Successfactors projects to ensure timely delivery
- Understand the technology landscape and how it affects the clients’ area of the business; trends associated with the technology; functional area and industries and the value propositions for clients to rotate to the new