The SCM Planning team focuses on helping clients with Planning Strategy to improve key performance metrics. We are responsible for developing and implementing strategies, best practice methodologies, enabling strategic solutions, and change management programs to help manage Planning function more effectively and efficiently
As a part of this high performing team, you will encounter a diverse portfolio or projects, such as:
• Process Strategy: helping clients chart a strategic roadmap to achieve their medium to long term goals backed by a comprehensive assessment and business value case
• Process Assessment: drive qualitative and quantitative process assessments to enable a clear lens on enterprise process performance and gaps
• Intelligent Enterprise: as a follow on to the above, help client organization in areas of Organization structure, Governance, Process reengineering, solution strategy, Key Performance Indicators etc.
• Solution mobilization: help design, architect and manage strategic solution-led transformation for clients
• Work independently in client facing situations as well as part of larger project teams in the design, development and implementation of new and improved business processes and enabling technology in Supply Chain related projects
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Deliver expertise for the implementation and continuous improvement of planning strategy, organization, processes, operations, and technology. Typical Planning projects include:
o Strategy: Supply Chain strategy, Planning and inventory assessment, maturity assessment
o Organization: functional (re)structure, role sort, job description, job competency
o Network: infrastructure design, inventory policy
o Process: standard operation procedures, KPI setup, benchmarking
o Operation: demand planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning, inventory assessment and optimization, control tower and supply chain visibility
o Technology: O9/OMP/Anaplan/Aera system implementation and business process management
o Digital: Digital Strategy in supply and demand planning, end to end planning assessment for Digital adoption
• Setup and evaluate planning performance measurement KPIs and benchmarking process. Periodical interviews with the client for measurements/KPIs presentation
• Leverage best practices and existing operation standards to create client-specific business solutions for supply chain planning synchronization and improvements
• Conceptualize, design and build re-usable components around the Planning practice to help accelerate the development of Capability Network.
We are looking for candidates with:
• 2-6 Years of consulting experience
• Strong process knowledge of supply chain planning, sales and operations planning, supply chain planning control tower
• Preferably one/two projects in Planning transformation implementation (Demand Planning, supply planning, sales and operations planning control tower) using business platforms like SAP IBP/APO, Kinaxis, O9, OMP, Anaplan, E2Open, Aera, JDA/BY, Oracle SCM
• Exposure to one or more of the following tools preferred – O9/OMP/Anaplan /Aera
Master’s degree in Economics
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
CN Malaysia_T&O_fable +_ML06
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Digital Marketing Content Management
Malaysia Kuala Lumpur
Digital Marketing Campaign Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.