Advising with respect to data assessment processes and procedures
Advising and accountable with respect to ETL design
To review, assess and ensure existing data load tool are sufficient and or to identify the gaps and work with the relevant parties to ensure that the tools solutions are developed prior to Data load activities.
Development of load programs via a custom ABAP program or various SAP tools such as LSMW, LTMC Migration Cockpit, ALE, etc.
Manual Transformation of Data from Legacy System to SAP loadable values
Manual Load of Data from Legacy System into SAP system
Execution of automated data loads via SAP or other automated tools
Working with Functional Consultants to verify data and troubleshoot correct errors.
Accountable for all the data loads into SAP system
1. Strong knowledge of data strategy, data governance and architecture and data management best practices
2. Competency to understand S 4 Data Structures and setup in various SAP Modules.
3. Competency to identify migration impacts to existing tools programs and suggest a solution forward.
4. Communication leadership skills to lead a team of data analyst, provide guidance and support, conduct meetings, provide timely and accurate progress updates, identify risk showstoppers and work on addressing this in a timely manner.
5. Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills.
6. Involved in Data loading activities together with the team.
7. Experience with SAP BODS will be an advantage.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Our more than 733,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.