SAP PM Consultants implement and deploy SAP Plant Maintenance solutions.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Experience in Implement the configuration management plan as directed by the Configuration Lead. Assist in To-Be process detail design, system configuration and customization to meet the business process design and application requirements. Prepare and execute testing, prepare and conduct training, support user acceptance test and perform post go-live support.
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable
- Min. 3 years of experience in SAP PM module
- Bachelor degree or equivalent