Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
The ideal candidate is a meticulous, expert evaluator and team player responsible for testing and doing overall quality checks on all digital asset developments.
Your duties include creating test cases and other relevant documentation for go-live cut-off sessions, monitoring vulnerability assessment/ pentest remediation processes, plotting UAT roadmap as well as collaborating with different internal teams to deliver high-quality work for clients.
- Align with project owners and developers on scopes needing your expertise
- Prepare, execute and update case test plans appropriate for the required website, microsite, campaign pages, and other digital assets
- Track and document thoroughly bugs, deviation on expected flow, process, and design and work on amendments to resolve all issues detected
- Coordinate time management to all project owners and set priority to avoid delivery failure
- Work closely with project owners to monitor progress ensuring work is delivered on time and quality standards are met
- Anticipate potential issues and proactively seek solutions internally and would be open for a discussion with the client if and when necessary
- Communicate and agree on the testing timeline aa s expected at fast-paced turn-around time without affecting expected output quality and standards.
- Plan and integrate various types of testing into the current workflow
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma in Digital Marketing/Advertising, Business Management, or relevant field
- Experience in digital QA’s and UAT’s, has knowledge on website UIUX
- Great attention to detail, diligent, time-conscious and fastidious
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and under pressure to meet deadlines
- Able to own individual projects, as well as strong ability to work cross-functionally within a team
- Perform user acceptance test UAT across UIUX deliverables such as website, game, microsite, CMS
- Work on test scripts and validate with test cases
- Work with internal developers for bug fixing
- 1-2 years experience is needed for this field
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.