“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Martech Solution Consultant, you will be implementing marketing automation programmes and campaigns for our highly interesting and diverse clients. You will help design, scope and specify Martech projects, as well as implementing them in our clients Martech platform.
At Accenture, we strive to set new standards for customer relations based on insight and the intelligent deployment of technology. As a Martech Solution Consultant, you will play an important role in terms of working with data insights, Solution Architects and pushing the limits of technology
We expect you to have experience with one or more Martech platforms, preferably Salesforce or Adobe Experience Cloud.
We also expect you to match the following:
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in delivering marketing solutions
- Solid understanding of marketing, marketing technologies and ability to apply technology know-how to better how our clients reach out to their customers
- Show initiative and commitment to your continuous improvement as well as our shared working methods
- Understanding data structures and modelling, preferably including experience of SQL
- Experience working with APIs – SOAP and REST based APIs
- Deliver and execute on technical design solutions, customising where required, using Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Experience Cloud
- Work efficiently both independently and as a member of a team
- Deliver projects on time and on budget
- Partner and team with technology solution providers and marketing agencies to deliver the best solution meeting the needs of our clients
- Good inter-personal and communication skills
- Experience of AdTech & Martech, Data visualisation platforms like Datorama, Tableau, Data Studio and Cloud Platforms and similar would be an advantage
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.