- Ensure that decisions made by content moderation staff are being regularly audited for accuracy and that performance feedback is being shared with the responsible teams
- Work closely with Quality leaders in office to aggregate, prioritize, and report on the top issues impacting decision accuracy for each market and vertical
- Support every aspect of internal audit quality from audit planning, implementation, feedback and re-audit as required.
- Complete all audits in the required timeframe and provide timely and usable feedback to Agents to drive improved performance.
- Proactively identify areas of our policies/operational guidelines requiring training and working with training partners ensure gaps are filled within given time frame.
- Collaborate with relevant Team Lead and Quality Manager for performance enhancement of personnel.
- Become and remain knowledgeable about the products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Content Policy and operational guideline updates
- Mentor new Quality Analysts on the use of audit tools and systems
- Develop process documentation and aggregates feedback about the functionality of audit tools
- Passion for providing 1:1 support to people with accuracy and empathy
- Minimum 1 year+ experience in a quality control environment
- Written and verbal language proficiency in English and Indonesian
- Strong practical experience with Excel (pivot table, charts, statistical functions) is essential
- Exceptional attention to detail and nuance
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and work independently in an unstructured environment
- Flexible working in Shift Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.