Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Tableau Developer professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As Tableau Developer Professional, you will contribute to the design and develop and implement BI solution. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of Tableau Reports to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Works with business partners, product development teams and senior designers to capture requirements, determine a solution that will integrate with existing BI assets, review prototypes and develop iterative revisions.
- Responsible for leading the design of prototypes and determining final design to ensure client satisfaction with product.
- Conduct impact assessment with business in order and determine high level design and size of effort based on requirements.
- Develop reports and functional dashboards based on client business requirements.
- Facilitate design and analysis sessions with various stakeholders.
- Experience in design BI application technical solution based on business requirement and design.
- Have Tableau experience including Data Visualization, Reports and Dashboard development.
- Experience with ETL solutions preferred.
- Experience with SQL, Stored Procedures and writing complex queries preferred.
- Experience working on Enterprise Data Warehouse environment preferred.
- Assisting in the documentation of reporting requirements and specifications.
- Works with Business Analysts to come up with a solution to implement business requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Exceptional experience in Handling software life cycle starting from requirement specifications.
- Work as the lead data strategist, identifying and integrating new datasets that can be leveraged through our product capabilities and work closely with the engineering team to strategize and execute the development of data products.
- Execute analytical experiments methodically to help solve various problems and make a true impact across various domains and industries.
- Identify relevant data sources and sets to mine for client business needs, and collect large structured and unstructured datasets and variables.
- Devise and utilize algorithms and models to mine big data stores, perform data and error analysis to improve models, and clean and validate data for uniformity and accuracy.
- Analyze data for trends and patterns and Interpret data with a clear objective in mind.
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with software developers and machine learning engineers.
- Communicate analytic solutions to stakeholders and implement improvements as needed to operational systems.
- Good judgement and pragmatic approach to deliver solutions that optimize architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technology realities.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.