- Excellent understanding of product development in the mobility space
- Good competency in testing effective solutions to
diverse and complex business problems
- Ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss Quality Assurance considerations and implications.
- Systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree in either Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development or a related degree, or a demonstrated track record of expertise in test management and execution
- 5+ years’ experience of manual/automation test management
- At least 3+ years of Client management experience
- Prior experience of both Agile (especially SCRUM) and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience of automated test tools – Selenium and QTP
- Experience of test management tools (QC, ALM, JIRA, etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management skills able to communicate across delivery teams and business representatives
- Experience in preparing Test strategy and planning
- Proven experience in Smoke testing, Sanity testing, System testing, SIT and Regression testing.
- Thorough understanding of defect management process
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager