Inside the heart of change
These unprecedented times have changed the way businesses operate. Technology adoption is no longer just an experiment, but a crucial strategic imperative to shape the future. A testament to this is the exponential digital transformation we are witnessing today.
In this podcast series on ‘Inside the heart of change’, Meher Acharya Dar, Radio Jockey and VO Artist, in conversation with Accenture’s thought leaders and industry experts, explores perspectives on the changing business environment, the rise of new technologies that are enabling a massive transformation and the skills it takes to drive the change.
Listen to these compelling conversations.
EP 1: Signals of change, the future of workforce
The pandemic has opened a world of opportunity for many. Business models have been reinvented, supply chains have been reimagined, and a virtual workforce has become the norm. With every industry witnessing disruption, businesses that are structurally built to meet the challenges of today are the ones seizing the future.
Listen to this podcast to discover how businesses can capitalize on this new momentum and how blending physical and virtual workforces can unlock new value for the organization, people, clients, and communities.Guests:
- Ateet Shah, Director, Monetization at Glance
- Paras Mehta, Managing Director, Strategy & Consulting, Accenture
- Aditya Priyadarshan, Managing Director, Strategy & Consulting, Accenture
EP 2: Applied intelligence powering businesses and careers
Applied Intelligence is the future, and our people are already using it to drive change. From automated workmen safety applications that use image sensing to high-range drones tracking millions of trees in plantations, Applied Intelligence is Accenture’s unique approach to scaling AI, analytics and automation—and the data that fuels it all.
In this conversation listen to our speakers delve deep into the world of Applied Intelligence - how businesses can use it for meaningful customer experiences and the skills that the workforce needs to embrace this radical innovation.Guests:
- Ravi Sahu, CEO, Applying Computer Vision & AI in Mining, Drilling, Excavation & Infrastructure, Strayos
- Ajay Vasal, Global Head, Strategy, Data & Insights, Thought Leadership, Accenture
- Harsha Almad, AI Transformation, Accenture
EP 3: Digital transformation drives tech & talent
Organizations today invest in digital transformation, but many aren’t realizing the value from their tech investments.
In this episode, we learn the importance of building systems’ strength, scaling new technologies and investing in innovation to realize the full value of business. And most importantly, the need to upskill talent to meet the demands of new technologies that will redefine the future.Guests:
- Narinder Kumar, Co-founder and COO, To The New
- Mathangi Sandilya, Managing Director, Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
- Shridhar Rajagopalan, Managing Director and Lead, Accenture Interactive, Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
EP 4: The cloud continuum career opportunities
Today, cloud has emerged as one of the most sought-after tech skills, powering our today and tomorrow. The future belongs to organizations that don’t just stop at migration to the cloud but also continue to use it for rapid innovation and business growth.
Tune in to discover more about leveraging the full potential of cloud, through the cloud continuum, Accenture’s cloud capabilities, and the growing career opportunities in this space.Guests:
- Kshitij Purwar, Founder & CTO Blue Sky Analytics
- Ajoy Menon, Lead, Cloud First, Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
- Alok Khandelwal, Lead, Accenture Security, Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
EP5: Fast-track with the power of data and analytics
According to our recent report, 3 out of 4 c-suite executives believe if they don’t scale AI effectively within the next 5 years, they risk running out of business completely.
And more than half of the organizations with future-ready operations are already exploring the potential of data and analytics.
This podcast brings you perspectives on how, data and analytics are being used for innovation, the challenges businesses face when scaling AI, and busts the myth that a wider application of AI means fewer opportunities for human involvement. So, tune in to hear this interesting conversation.Guests:
- Amit Jain, Co-founder & CEO, Collotech Inc
- Aditi Kulkarni, Managing Director, Lead- Global Technology Solutions, Accenture
- Amit Seth, Managing Director and Data and Artificial Intelligence Lead, Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
EP6: Technology shaping businesses and careers
This podcast deep dives into innovations in the technology landscape. Our thought leaders throw light on technologies that can guide businesses tackle disruptions and emerge as masters of change. They also delve into the need to upskill to keep pace with newer technologies and how Accenture’s culture of innovation and constant learning are helping today’s talent steer ahead.Guests:
- Mahesh Vandi Chalil, Sr. VP, Technology, Bookmyshow
- Shobha Kariappa, Talent Supply Chain Lead for the Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
- Rama Ramchandran, Martket Unit lead – NA West Advanced Technology Centers in India, Accenture
EP7: The Promise of AI
Today, AI has become an integral part of our daily lives. From helping us navigate from point A to point B to solving critical problems, every business across industries relies on AI to become more efficient and profitable.
But have we utilized its fullest potential yet?
Deep dive with us in this podcast to explore the boundless opportunities that the world of AI offers for business transformation, the core skills needed to build a career, and how organizations can empower their talent to match the pace of this ever-evolving human-machine collaboration.
- Jagadish Gattu, Founder & CEO, Uptime AI
- Gopali Raval Contractor, Lead AI practice, Advanced Technology Centres, India, Accenture and Lead, inclusion and diversity for Cloud first, Accenture
- Omkar Phadnis, Enterprise function Analytics and AI Lead at Accenture
Join our team
We’re a talent-led organization that’s always on the lookout for passionate, curious and creative forward thinkers. Explore careers with Accenture in India and unlock your potential by working at the heart of change.SEARCH OPEN ROLES
Job Alert Emails
Personalize your subscription to receive job alerts, latest news and insider tips tailored to your preferences. See what exciting and rewarding opportunities await.