Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Software
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - Test Automation Engineer
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We are looking for a highly-skilled test automation engineer to design automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems. You should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date solutions.
What you would do in this role
•Performs the role of a Test Automation Engineer.
• Should have exposure to build the automation framework from scratch.
• Closely Work with product owner and development team to define program increment and Iteration scope, giving key inputs to product owner in planning / prioritization from functional testing aspects,
• Supports the scrum master in setting up the definition of done and achieving overall built in quality
• Documenting test plans, test designs, and test strategies.
• Analysis of requirements from the specifications
• Define and write automation steps against the specification
• Develop code to implement the automation steps.
• Execute the test automation on the required test infrastructure.
• Analyzing and generating test reports.
• Participates in Review of automation deliverables.
• Work with automation developers to realize the test automation for multiple features in parallel.
• Identify and retire technical risks through evaluations and feasibility.
• Identify and evaluate state of the art tools to continuously improve the test automation framework and process.
• Own up the environment setup.