Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
The Industry Strategist
Join our team in Strategy consulting for an exciting career opportunity to work on the CEO agenda of our most strategic clients across the globe
Practice: Strategy consulting, Capability Network
Areas of Work: Market Assessment & Sizing; Cost Transformation and Productivity reinvention; Operating Model; Growth, Pricing and Corporate Strategy Mergers & Acquisitions; Sustainability & Responsible Business; Growth & innovation, revenue upliftment, AI strategy
Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai & Bangalore
Years of Exp: 4+ years post MBA
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Do you believe in creating an impact? Are you a problem solver who enjoys working on transformative strategies for global clients? Are you passionate about being part of an inclusive, diverse, and collaborative culture?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities in Accenture Strategy and Consulting.
The Practice- A Brief Sketch:
The CN Strategy Practice is a part of Accenture Strategy and focuses on the CEO’s most strategic priorities. We help clients with strategies that are at the intersection of business and technology, drive value and impact, shape new businesses & design operating models for the future.
We provide you with a great learning ground, deep-rooted in Business Strategy, where you will get an opportunity to advice and work with our key global Communications & Media clients, driving end-to-end transformative strategic value and business growth. As a part of this high performing team, these are some of the responsibilities:
• Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the telecommunications or media industry.
• Develop and execute strategies to address the challenges facing telecommunications/ media companies, including competition, regulatory issues, and technological advancements.
• Work with clients to identify their strategic goals and develop comprehensive plans to achieve them.
• Conduct feasibility studies to evaluate new business opportunities, including mergers and acquisitions.
• Identify strategic cost take-out opportunities and drive business transformation.
• Partner with CEOs to architect future proof operating models embracing future of work, workforce and workplace powered by transformational technology, ecosystems and analytics.
• Work with our ecosystem partners, help clients reach their sustainability goals through digital transformation
• Support clients in their inorganic growth agenda across the deal lifecycle, i.e., target screening, synergy assessment, due diligence, post-merger integration and portfolio interventions.
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients to communicate strategic plans and recommendations.
• Monitor industry trends and keep clients informed of potential opportunities and threats.
• Participate in the development of thought leadership content, including white papers and presentations, on telecommunications industry topics.
Bring your best skills