Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Aero Engineering
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - Mechanical / Metallurgy / Material & Metallurgy
Job location: - Bengaluru
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced, and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth, and meet their sustainability commitments.
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Methods, Process and Tool support for M&P domain
• To provide analysis and resolution on Methods, Process and tool issues/ errors faced by users.
• BOS M&P has mission and authority to provide and qualify materials and related manufacturing processes along the Aircraft life cycle.
• BOS M&P supports queries concerning all A/C Programs throughout the entire Product Life Cycle using standardized practices and/or methods
What you would do in this role
• Incident management – handling and guiding users on issues related to established process and methods in the realm of M&P domains.
• Incidents are to be solved referring to authorized process, methods, standards and specifications or Tools.
• Review and update of Knowledge articles; Guidelines and one pager directed to enable Design community.
• Liaise with users and subject matter experts from the domain in clarifying resolution to issues faced by users.
• The jobholder will be the First Point of Contact for internal & external M&P customers.
• Analyze incidents in order to identify the relevant specialist, categorize and define a proactive action.
• Monitor the incidents & ensure they are resolved against the set KPIs and within the SLA (Service Level Agreement) timeframe.
• Create awareness & provide support on new or updated procedures related to Materials & Processes
• Network & liaise with a broad range of M&P sub-domains including Composite, Assembly, Interior & Fire
• Safety, Metals, Surface, Non-Destructive & Mechanical Test technologies and associated sub domains -Industrialization, Standardization, Research & Environment Integration
• Reporting of all activities as per procedures
• Contribute to the peer reviews of projects in the team.
• Contribute in technical mentoring of team members for carrying out projects
• Comply with ways of working agreed between European Engineering Entities and the Indian Centre.
• Ensure that effective communication is established and maintained with Europe with aim to build trust and to increase efficiency.
• Ensure the appropriate reporting and publishing on his/her activities, with a focus on the process followed, achievements and lessons learned.