Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Software
Title: - Engineering Services Analyst – 11
Role: - Application Developer
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• We are seeking a skilled .NET developer to join our team and contribute to the development of software using the .NET framework. In this role, you will be responsible for creating applications from the ground up, configuring existing systems, and providing user support.
• To excel in this position, you must possess the ability to write functional code and have a keen eye for identifying and resolving defects. Collaboration and effective communication are essential, as you will be working closely with internal teams. Also, strong understanding of software design and architecture, is essential.
• Your primary objective will be to collaborate with our internal teams to design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions.
What you would do in this role
• Strong development experience in JS framework in angular.
• Experience in c#. net/ASP. net/.NET CORE
• MVC, HTML, SQL SERVER, WEB SERVICES, AJAX.
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Good database designing skills and stored procedures.
• Good understanding of Design Patterns.
• Strong debugging and problem-solving skills.
• Experience in WEB API
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge on implementing authentication and authorization.