Entity: - Accenture Strategy & Consulting
Team: - Global Network - Data & AI
Practice: - Financial Services - SAS Transformation
Title: - Sr. Manager - Level 6
Job Location - Gurgaon/Bangalore/Chennai/Hyderabad
About S&C - Global Network – Data & AI: - Accenture Global Network - Data & AI (AI Hub India) practice help our clients grow their business in entirely new ways. Analytics enables our clients to achieve high performance through insights from data - insights that inform better decisions and strengthen customer relationships. From strategy to execution, Accenture works with organizations to develop analytic capabilities - from accessing and reporting on data to predictive modelling – to outperform the competition.
As an experienced SAS professional, your market-leading industry, management, and technology expertise will provide critical solutions that answer unparalleled strategic, operational, technology and sourcing demands. And, in doing so, you'll improve the future of the global financial services industry.
Accenture serves the world's leading financial services organizations across three industry groups –
- Banking: Retail and commercial banks and diversified financial institutions.
- Capital Markets: Investment banks, broker/dealers, asset-management firms, depositories, exchanges, clearing & settlement organizations.
- Insurance: Property and casualty insurers, life and annuity insurers, reinsurance firms and insurance brokers.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
As part of our Data and AI Strategy team, you will be responsible for leading the clients on their SAS transformation journey. As part of the team,
- You will work with top global clients including leading financial institutions and use advanced Data & AI techniques to address and resolve their business challenges.
- You will take a leadership role in client conversation in understanding their unique needs and design the transformation roadmap aligned with the enterprise objectives.
- You will help clients in realizing the business value outcome throughout the transformation journey,
- Build new skills, grow existing skills, develop new areas of expertise within functional and technical areas of business.
What you would do in this role
strategic leadership in modernizing projects, steering initiatives towards innovation and efficiency. Provides strategic leadership to project teams responsible for all implementation tasks such as proposal review, cost estimation, resource planning, scoping, delivery, and execution. Respond to RFI/RFP by understanding the requirements and collaboration with different teams. Provides staff with clear understanding of responsibilities, accountabilities, and growth plan by communicating and managing work assignments, training, and performance appraisals. Identifying, assessing, and solving complex business problems using data driven approach. Helping solve key business problems and challenges by enabling transformation and charting a journey from the current state to a to-be enterprise environment. Design and create architecture and design documents, migration planning for SAS 9.4 and VIYA. Design architecture for sizing / scalability and performance.