Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at
Entity: - Accenture Industry X
Practice: - Aerospace Technical Publications.
Title: - Engineering Services Associate – 12
Role: - AMM-Author
Qualifications: - BE- Mechanical/Aero or AME course (Mechanical)
Job location: - Bangalore
About Industry X: - Industry X combines Accenture’s powerful digital capabilities with deep engineering and manufacturing expertise. We use the power of data and digital to help our clients reimagine the products they make, and how they make them. By connecting engineering and manufacturing operations every step of the way - from how products are designed and engineered, sourced and supplied, manufactured, to how they are serviced and renewed, we help them achieve greater productivity, drive growth and meet their sustainability commitments
Know more: - www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaLxTEI3atI
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Better carrier opportunity
• Opportunity to upgrade your soft skills through my Learning portal.
What you would do in this role
• Take end-to-end responsibility for timely delivery of work orders.
• Analyze source data available to create technical documentation, request additional source from clients whenever needed.
• Quality control for the created/Revised technical documents.
• Creation and revision of AMM using standards like Ispec2200, S1000D.
• Preparation of supporting Documents like Lessons learnt, RCA, Enhancement trainings and etc.